Monday, September 01, 2008

Some Commissions

I remember showing a drawing a while back for a commission I did for a nursery. Well, three months later here is the finished product (the work has been sent and received long ago I am just late as usual with posting). The picture is not so good on this photo but it gives you the idea. Kat, the woman who contacted me as a result of The Handmade Market in Raleigh, wanted these specific animals. It is always fun working with guidelines like this it forces me to work with characters that I probably would not otherwise.



As a result of that one of her friends had me create this one. Speaking of working with characters I would not normally. These are both done in three panels and I was excited to use the octopus in that format.

The sketch.


The Fabric

No comments: